Scroll to top Buying your first home Building at Vitae at Silver Palms is underway!
- Tax breaks may be given by the government to those who own their own home. (deduction on mortgage interest, etc)
- Owning your home provides a freedom from landlords and third parties.
- Owning a home allows the homeowner(s) to build equity on their home, possibly providing large amounts of savings in the long term.
- Mortgage payments never change and stay constant, while rent can change based on situation and landlord.
- Owning a home provides a sense of stability.
- Mortgages end, rent doesn’t.